Category List

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Judy Garland (a lasting impression: Thoroughbreds Don't Cry, ove Finds Andy Hardy, The Wizard of Oz, Babes in Arms, Strike Up the Band, Ziegfeld Girl, For Me and My Gal, Meet Me in St. Louis, The Clock, The Pirate, Easter Parade, Summer Stock, A Star Is Born, A Child Is Waiting, I Could Go on Singing)

Anna May Wong. All velvet. All in.
Anna May Wong. All velvet. All in.

Download whole gallery
Judy Garland (a lasting impression: Thoroughbreds Don't Cry, ove Finds Andy Hardy, The Wizard of Oz, Babes in Arms, Strike Up the Band, Ziegfeld Girl, For Me and My Gal, Meet Me in St. Louis, The Clock, The Pirate, Easter Parade, Summer Stock, A Star Is Born, A Child Is Waiting, I Could Go on Singing)
Judy Garland (a lasting impression: Thoroughbreds Don't Cry, ove Finds Andy Hardy, The Wizard of Oz, Babes in Arms, Strike Up the Band, Ziegfeld Girl, For Me and My Gal, Meet Me in St. Louis, The Clock, The Pirate, Easter Parade, Summer Stock, A Star Is Born, A Child Is Waiting, I Could Go on Singing)

Download whole gallery
Sophia Loren
Sophia Loren

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment